The Plunge is looking for a Digital Account Manager to develop our media/sales processes and relationships — and ultimately to help us educate and entertain grooms (and the men and women in their lives). We are looking for someone who can be an account manager and a media planner and a go-to for business operations. This position is in the New York City area.
About The Plunge:
The Plunge is the leading site for men getting married. The premise is simple: there are a million websites, magazines, and books for brides, but almost nothing for grooms. We’re here to change that.
Own the campaign planning from initial strategy to media execution, in a process that requires:
- Manage the RFP process, helping us produce creative decks, savvy media plans and smart applications of our editorial, video, social and marketing departments
- Initiate and manage brainstorms in response to client KPIs and with our business strategy in mind.
- Lead client kick-off calls and follow through on all matters
- Gather assets as needed and collaborate with Ad Ops for campaign launch and promotion
- Produce reports with insights and screenshots throughout the campaign duration
- Monitor traffic performance from start to finish to make our partnership a success and to drive incremental revenue and renewal
- Prepare and present client-facing decks that illustrate campaign performance, learnings and future recommendations
- Ideal if familiar with Excel, Keynote, Google Doubleclick, and Keywee
- Attention to detail
- Pro-active in tracking down assets and moving them along in the production/approval process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Savvy with media/sales/marketing strategy
- Minimum 2 years of digital experience (ideally with some marketing / agency background)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude, reliable, and goal-oriented in everything you do
- Self starter and idea-generator
Email us at [email protected] and include a resume.